Hi Everyone, just wanted to put up a post of all of the venues we visited to help others decide!
1. Regent's Glen in York- Very beautiful site, great gardens/fountains, etc. if you like the outdoorsy theme. The only drawback for us was that the mansion itself is very broken up inside and you would have to seat people in different rooms.
2. Harrisburg Country Club- Good outdoor ceremony space, not a lot of rain options. The cocktail area is nice, but the reception area is a typical ballroom...very nice if you like a ballroom.
3. Perfect Settings in Columbia- Great little place if you're having a party with less than 100 or so. No ceremony space on site, which is the drawback if it rains on your outdoor ceremony. The room is loft-like, very neutral so you can do any colors you want. Also, Daisy (the coordinator) is very nice and very helpful.
4. Riverdale Manor in Lancaster- GREAT place, lots of options for ceremonies both inside and out. This place is a large farmhouse with a pavilion and ballroom, very rustic. The drawback is this place is so popular that they do not have any dates in 2011 available and 2012 is booking fast.
5. The Peter Allen House- a little bit off the beaten path, but a beautiful woodsy place. The house itself is decorated great, a lot of rich history. The folks who own the property are SO nice, very laid back. This one is a little bit pricey, but hopefully will be worth it.