Pennsylvania-Central
Options

HELP!!! Photography

My FI and I are doing a fall engagement session in a few weeks, can anyone help me out with some ideas of great spots around central pa, preferably in the Lancaster area?!?!?  Thanks!!!

Re: HELP!!! Photography

• Options
    edited December 2011
    What photographer are you using?  If they are from Lancaster, then they would know the area.  I am not really from that area, but there are some pretty areas downtown.  We are doing our engagement photos at the Gettysburg Battlefield next spring.
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    slpankuchslpankuch member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I had mine done at Chickie's Rock in Columbia, PA that over looks the Susquehanna River. It's a small walk to the overlook. My photographer had no problem with the short walk and carrying his equipment.  It would be beautiful at this time of the year with the leaves changing colors. We then got some urban shots in Columbia on Locust Street.

Other areas:
    Long's Park
    Mount Gretna
    Around central market in downtown Lancaster for urban shots

Wedding Countdown Ticker

• Options
    annie42207annie42207 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    thanks guys...
  • Options
    natsfans84natsfans84 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Just had my pictures in Lancaster this weekend! My photographer suggested F&M College and Long's Park, but we ended up going to Rock Ford Plantation and an iron bridge that crosses over the railroad tracks. I had no idea either place existed or that both would be so photogenic! The few pictures I've seen so far have been FANTASTIC. Best of luck!
    Pregnancy Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards