Catholic Weddings

We're helping with Pre-Cana

Well...I don't know if helping is the right word. But, our priest asked us this weekend if we would be interested in being one of the married couples at the Pre-Cana classes at our parish.

I don't know how other pre-cana classes work but at ours, one married couple gives a quick talk to the whole class on a topic (faith, money, communication, etc.). At each table of engaged couples the married couple helps to lead/facilitate discussions. So, we wouldn't be giving a talk to the whole group, but we will be helping to lead discussions and provide a newlywed perspective.

I'm excited about it!! :)
Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Lauren's book recommendations, liked quotes, book clubs, book trivia, book lists (to-read shelf)Follow Me on Pinterest

Re: We're helping with Pre-Cana

• newlyseliskinewlyseliski member
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Congratulations!  What an honor :)
  • LouWho19LouWho19 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    That's awesome! Let us know how it goes!
    Pregnancy Ticker Daisypath Anniversary tickers
  • edited December 2011
    Congrats! It is really an honor! Do you know what topic you have?
  • lburkey21lburkey21 member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    edited December 2011
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/cultural-wedding-boards_catholic-weddings_were-helping-pre-cana?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Cultural Wedding BoardsForum:615Discussion:91c9d002-368a-400f-8e96-af11b1200f4aPost:bf622d97-6188-4cef-9122-95caf6013a16">Re: We're helping with Pre-Cana</a>:
    [QUOTE]Do you know what topic you have?
    Posted by DFWIndian[/QUOTE]

We won't have a specific topic - we'll just be at one of the tables to help facilitate discussions.
    Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Lauren's book recommendations, liked quotes, book clubs, book trivia, book lists (to-read shelf)Follow Me on Pinterest

• edited December 2011
    Sounds really exciting! Congrats!!
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards