Catholic Weddings
Options

non-wedding related question

Hey everyone!  I was wondering if any of you know of a trustworthy website that sells Catholic souvenirs.  I'm looking for 2 post cards in particular...one being a photo of the original chapel built by St. Francis and the other being a photo of "The Last Supper" by Leonardo da Vinci.  FI and I went on a pilgrimage through Italy with our university a little over a year ago and when we visited both of these sites in Assisi and Milan, photography was prohibited.  I am now finally putting together my photo albums (haha, I'm a little behind!) and I really regret not getting postcards of these 2, but I'm a bit skeptical to give my credit/debit card info to just any website so I was wondering if you have any suggestions.  Thanks in advance!

P.S.  If any of you have not been to Italy and get the opportunity someday, please take it!  It was the best experience of my life to date.  I never thought I'd get the chance to step foot in St. Peter's or any of the other places we went, but I did and it was amazing. 

Re: non-wedding related question

• Options
    meltoinemeltoine member
    First Anniversary First Answer First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Where are you located? Do you have a Catholic college or university near you? Do a google search for a Catholic bookstore near you. I always prefer to buy stuff in person and not give out my card numbers at all. 

graymoorbooks.com is the website for the Catholic bookstore near me. You can shop from them online, and I know they are reputable - I buy from their store all the time. I'm not sure if they have what you're looking for, but it's worth a try. 
    Lilypie Maternity tickers
    Lilypie Second Birthday tickers
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Thanks for the website!  I'm in Western Kentucky and graduated from a Catholic University, but it's a very small school and the bookstore doesn't have much, unfortunately.  I also live in a fairly small town with only one other Catholic store other than the college I attended and I've checked there as well.  Thanks for the advice though!  We are meeting with our priest soon and he actually went on the trip with us, so he might have some ideas.  I may just have to end up printing out a picture from online, but post cards would definitely be better.  Thanks again!       
  • Options
    PressMePressMe member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    The Basilica of the National Shrine of the Immaculate Conception has a large bookstore and gift shop.  I pasted their link below.

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards