Pennsylvania-Central
Options

Just got married!=Vendor reviews

Hi all,
I just got married and had wished that I used these boards more for vendor reviews so I am giving you my quickie review.

Holiday Inn East: good experience; Brenda was very easy to work with
Blooms by Vickry (flowers): pretty but pricey!
The Pros: photography, DJ, and videographer...wasn't really happy with any of them!
Specialty cAkes (mechanicsburg): really bad experience..ugh..
Hair and Make-up: Mark of Elegance was awesome!! came to my house and did hair and make-up for me and hair for all the girls!

please feel free to ask if you have any questions about my experiences! Good luck everyone:)

Re: Just got married!=Vendor reviews

• Options
    Congrats on your wedding! Sorry to hear you didn't love all your vendors :(
    Pregnancy Ticker
  • Options
    Which holiday inn? Lincoln hwy east, lancaster by chance? I'm having the WORST time trying to find a location :-( 
  • Options
    I'm doing the same packages (Holiday Inn East w/ Brenda, Specialty Cakes & The Pros) for my wedding in September - what happened w/ Specialty Cakes? And who did you have for the Pros? I'm also a little concerned about that company. Details please!
  • Options
    Sorry about the Pros!  I really am not a fan at all of their entire company. So many people I know and have talked to have had horrible experiences with them and they are definitely not "Pro"!  So glad you enjoyed Mark of Elegance!  Jacki is AWESOME!  What was up with the cake?  Psst.. congratulations on getting married!  That's the most important part:)
  • Options
    Oh, I am soooo glad you liked Mark of Elegance!! I am using them for my September wedding! Makes me feel good that you were happy with them! :)
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards