Texas

So lets Jazz it UP!

I'm New here and from El Paso. Does anyone know a good, different venue in El Paso? I just moved back so everything is different. plz help

Re: So lets Jazz it UP!

• jccswljccswl member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    edited December 2011
    This is a good question. One of the reasons I chose Vegas over my home town was that I couldn't think of something original to have the reception. 
  • edited December 2011
    If you are still looking for venues....The Ritz, The Alamo, Grace Gardens, The Lancers Club, The Country Club, Many Hotels also offer wedding reception areas.Hope This Helps :)
  • edited December 2011
    Hey there...this is what I replied to another bride looking for a venue in El Paso! I hope this helps:I am getting married in El Paso at the Lancer's Club on Trawood. You don't have to be a member (who knew?) and they do just about everything for you. The staff is great and you work directly with the Chef. I am having my ceremony in a beautiful courtyard in the center of the building. You would just need an justice of the peace/officiant/preacher/pastor to perform the ceremony. I also had a friend that got married at a park on the west side, she just had to pay a small fee for using the park and for the justice of the peace. Another great location is Ardovino's Desert Crossing in Sunland Park. Its a beautiful place, just outside of my budget.
  • edited December 2011
    I also replied to another message about venues. I believe it was the El Paso Brides one. I highly recommend Ardovino's Desert Crossing in Sunland Park, NM. I am having both my ceremony and reception there. The services they off are well worth the price. There is also the El Paso Desert Botanical Garden off Doniphan. It would make a great place for an outdoor wedding. I have helped host a bridal shower there and I believe my bridesmaid are planning mine there too. Hope this helps! Good Luck!
    My Bio
    omg! we're days away!
    Photobucket
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards