Texas
Options

DONT HIRE AN EVENT TO REMEMBER

I got married on March 20 at the Marquardt Ranch in Boerne. Everything was beautiful EXCEPT for the food. I just want to warn everyone about this company, and how disappointed we were with their services.
 The portions they served were so small that everyone got up for seconds AND thirds.. We served chicken fettucini and we barely got any chicken and it was cold!!! The caesar salad consisted of just plain lettuce and croutons- no dressing, no cheese. We had special meals for the kids and they were not served!! 
When we had our tasting, the food they gave us was completely different. We purchased an open bar service and they ran out of cups and sodas, and they were asking guests to bring their used cups (which was very tacky), Since they were running our of sodas, they started filling half of the cups with alcohol!Then,  some of our guests saw the employees serving themselves HUGE mountains of food and ate it outside . To make matters worst, they lost all my table card holders (which were very expensive!!.
Just wanted to warn everyone NOT to go through An Event to Remember- you will definitely remember them, but not for good reasons!!
After trying to talk to them about the situation, the did return the significant amount of $50 (sarcasm) and a threat from an employee- Valerie Gaytan that if I posted anything they would take me to court- PLEASE AVOID THIS COMPANY AT ALL COSTS. 
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards