Texas

Quotes needed for the magazine about your wedding

Hey Knotties,

I need ideas for the magazine. We’ll use your Knot Name for this, so you’ll be “wedding famous” here! I need to know what you’re are doing or what you did to make your wedding special. Maybe you have an awesome theme or are serving an amazing midnight snack? Maybe you’re using your parents’ cake toppers or are wearing your mom’s dress. Whatever it is, I want to know! The more specific, the better!

Thanks,

KA

Tweet? Me too! Have you checked out our My Real Wedding Gallery for ideas? Upload your photos here and be featured on The Knot!

Re: Quotes needed for the magazine about your wedding

• edited December 2011

MY FI grandma died a few years ago they were very close so I got a locket bouquet pin that we will us to pin on his boutonnier so that his grandma can be close to his heart on our big day!

• KilleenBrideKilleenBride member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    To make our wedding special, we are makeing everything ourselves, from the invites to the cake and everything in between. There is nothing better then sitting with you husband to be makeing stuff together for your big day.
  • edited December 2011

My FI's mother passed away when he was 18 and I don't want him to miss out on all of the things that his mother would have done with him.  We have gotten his sister involved and she is going to be doing all the things his mother would have done.  The other thing I think is really special is that his sister is letting me wear the garter she wore at her wedding, which is also the garter their mother wore at her wedding.

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Anniversary

• edited December 2011

My grandmother died 7 years ago, and her favorite flowers were daisies. My wedding colors are yellow and white in her honor, and I'm going to wear her wedding band as my own.
    We're also creating all of the decorations, favors, etc. ourselves and getting married on her anniversary.

Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • CherylE418CherylE418 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    My fiance and I had our first date at a smoothie place in Lubbock, TX, Keva Juice, and instead of serving alcohol at the reception, they are going to cater little mini smoothies for us!  Said they could even make the smoothies match our wedding colors if we wanted!
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • edited December 2011

My fiance and I's favorite midnight snack is oreos and milk! We thought we could share that with our wedding guests!

Also, my grandmother's favorite flower is a sunflower. so I am putting a sunflower on her chair at the ceremony:)

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards