Texas
Options

Anyone looking for an affordable vintage Christian Church with a reception hall in Fort Worth?

Hello everyone,

I just wanted to share that I found that the Arlington Heights Christian church  in Fort Worth, TX on Campbowie, offers their church and reception hall for a total of 1,700 with a 250 deposit.  I don't belong to a church but wanted to have my wedding in one.  The woman that is incharge will help with everything and you can have it all day.  Rehersal is also included.  She will also help decorating, corditating everyone and find you deals to help stay on a budget.  She also has some decorations that she will allow you to use such as candles and pew bows.  She is very nice and helpful.

Just passing along helpful information,

Veronica

Re: Anyone looking for an affordable vintage Christian Church with a reception hall in Fort Worth?

• Options
    Nice!  Are there any restrictions to the reception (like dj, dancing, alcohol) Some churches I have found have strict rules about these things.  And time frames as well.
  • Options
    Sorry for not responding sooner.  I forgot to link the forum to my email.  The only restriction is no alcohol.  As for time frame, you get the whole day and you can go look at it anytime by just calling Debbie.  There is a facebook page that shows the church and the hall.  Its a pretty good size.

Veronica
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards