Illinois
Options

Photo Booth

I'm thinking about using RedEye Photo Booth at my reception. Has anyone ever used them? Thoughts???
Wedding Countdown Ticker

Re: Photo Booth

• Options
    stephasuasustephasuasu member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    How far away is your wedding? Have you ever heard of Groupon? We got our Photo booth from a groupon deal, it was Magnolia Photo Booth company our special was for four hours of service, with props, and with a album with all the pictures in it all for $525. Since my wedding in September, I have seen one other groupon offer for another booth, meaning they could come frequently! The least expensive booth I saw was one for $850, so the Groupon really saved us a lot! Just a suggestion if you have some time to stalk the daily groupon deals....
  • Options
    elamnopelamnop member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I was at a wedding where the bride had actual photographers do a booth set up- it turned out pretty neat! Given, it was more of a lights, backdrop, and tripod- but i asked the photographer how much he charged and it was only $400 and the photos were looking pretty good. I got his card for my wedding.
    his email is jason@studiofinch.com
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    I am using Shutterbox my MOH used them and they are amazing!!
  • Options
    laurebkraftlaurebkraft member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I haven't used that company, but GEM was really sweet on the phone, and his mother runs a bridal store in Barrington! :)
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Thanks everyone! I will def. look at Groupon, I love a deal!
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    How was Shutterbox?  I am in the process, too of trying to pick a photobooth company.  Do you guys recommend looking at the booths before making the decision?  It seems like all of them are around the same price.   Where you happy with the servie and rates from Shutterbox?  How did you choose them over the others?  

I have my eyes out for Groupon, too :) !
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards