July 2012 Weddings
Options

I think I am ready to book my venue!

Hi Everyone!
   We have been trying to decide on a wedding venue for a few months now and I think we have finally figured it out!  I am so ready to book it so that I know we get our  date! Is everyone else thinking about booking soon?
Wedding Countdown Ticker

Re: I think I am ready to book my venue!

• Options
    I booked my venue back in April... we have already payed for 60% of the total reception.  We have already booked the photographer and Dj also.... The only thing we have not booked and put a deposit on is the videographer... It is exciting though, isnt it?!
  • Options
    Yay!!  Great progress ladies!!  We're booking ours after Christmas!
  • Options
    I am going to start looking at the beginning of the year.
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    We booked our venue already and to keep our date we need to put down a deposit of 1000€/$1300 in the next few weeks. I would look and book now if you have a certain date in mind. When we visited the venue 2 months ago, they were completely booked for summer  of 2011 and already starting 2012.

I'm gonna look for a photographer around December but and starting looking for a dress then. Besides that I don't need to hurry...

• Options
    That's awesome! The earlier, the better I say! We booked our venue three weeks ago. The reception will be held at a banquet hall with three rooms- two of which were already booked for that date. We were lucky enough to get the last room!
    It's great to know that there are other eager brides out there!

Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    It is definetley exciting! Glad to see we are all making such progress! We are down to 22 months now!
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    I chose mine....and its gonna be AWESOME!!! Its the church I went to growing up. pics to come soon
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    I am also booking my venue next month, wow i wasnt aware of how many people did it so early, i had my doubts but this is AWESOME! I guess we can say, we are all well organized bride to bes :D the anticipation is great isint it? Good luck to all of you hope to KIT with all the updates. Laughing
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    I am booking mine hopefully this weekend :)
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    YAY! we are all definitley organized brides! I am so glad to know we are all booking our venues now, it will make for less stress later!
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    I booked mine too! :) 
    Wedding Countdown Ticker Photobucket
  • Options
    That is awesome. I booked my wedding venue back in August and I couldn't be more happier that I did. I think the earlier we get things done the better and we can get pretty much first bids on pretty much everything. I also Booked a DJ, the Church and the preists, and currently looking into a photographer and I just bought my beautiful wedding gown. I think the more I have done the less I will have to hassle with later on! Goodluck with all your future planning! :)
    Daisypath Anniversary tickers
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards