Pennsylvania-Central

***TRYING TO SELL LOCALLY***

I won a bachelorette part at The Awesome 80's Prom in New York!!!  I won't be able to use this and I hope that someone else could.  The Awesome 80's Prom is an interactive broadway show, it looks really neat (there website is www.awesome80sprom.com).  I'm only asking $50 for it and its value is $200!!!  It includes 4 tickets to get into the Prom.  I'm posting this on here first vs craigslist.  If interested please let me know...Thanks!!!

Re: ***TRYING TO SELL LOCALLY***

• edited December 2011

I have a feeling that no one will go for it because you said you 'won' it. Which means you got it for free but are now trying to make profit...

Just sayin'

Try the classified boards though. Never know who wants what.

• edited December 2011
    Also..are you sure you are able to give it to someone else? I won a local wedding package, some of the things I won't be able to use, but it says that it's non-transferable(meaning no one else but me can use it).
    BabyFetus Ticker
  • edited December 2011
    Yes I can give it to someone else my name is not attached to it at all!  And it would be nice to make a little something off of it saying that it is worth $200 and I could honestly use the money if I can't sell it so be it!!  I"m not trying to be rude but I don't have a very large budget!!  I'd love to go to it and so would my Maid Of Honor but we just don't have the extra money for the trip up, a place to stay the night and food. If someone offered me less for it of course I would take it!!
  • edited December 2011
    I would also try posting it to the New York board since that is where it's located. 
    BabyFetus Ticker
  • edited December 2011
    I would but I don't have or want to set up a pay-pal account my future mother in law had a problem with using it. Thats why I'm trying locally.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards