Pennsylvania-Central

pure luxe bridal consultants?

Has anyone used their services?  I'm considering a day of coordinator...just the basics (if the budget allows it....biggest issue)  I'm just wondering if it was worth it, and what the price range is?  Thanks!

Re: pure luxe bridal consultants?

• edited December 2011
    Holy crap, yes. For me, having a DOC is great because my parents are out of town and I don't have anyone that's been with me step-by-step through the whole process that knows exactly what's going on. Amy from Pure Luxe is now my resident wedding expert and Person Who Knows All! Also, I'm a real yes-person and have a hard time sticking up for myself or telling people when they're "DOING IT WRONG!" so having a coordinator to deal with vendors on the day of in case of a catastrophe to me was super important.

I couldn't even tell you how many emails I've sent back & forth with Amy already, including the "OMG the rental place is out of chairs!!!!!!!!!" debacle. Her response? Was to send me the name and number of a rental place I didn't even know EXISTED and, yes, they had the chairs. PHEW!

Amy has been amazing to work with so far, and I am more sure than ever that I'll actually get to enjoy my wedding day instead of, you know, wondering where the hell the flowers are or if the cake has arrived or when we're going to cut the cake or if the DJ is going to play the right songs or... well, you get the idea.
  • edited December 2011
    Thanks so much, sounds like she is really helpful!  If you don't mind me asking, what is the price range? I just don't even know a good guess at how much a DOC costs and I'm playing around with my budget.
  • edited December 2011
    I used them and LOVED them! I used them very early in the process so I can't quote current prices, but they were super affordable for me...

I used Francesca (owner, who no longer lives in the area) and Amy, who were both fantastic.  They were great in helping me navigate the area (I had a semi-destination wedding; I'm from Philly) and came up with tons of things that I never even thought of, especially regarding day-of details. My MOH used them here in Philly and was pleased as well. 

I never thought I would want/need a DOC, but after having one, I would *strongly* suggest it.  Good luck!
    I suck at getting pregnant
    I really suck at staying pregnant
  • edited December 2011
    p.s. I just realized it looks totally shady that I only have 1 post. I had a different SN when I was posting on TK but changed it for more privacy. 
    I suck at getting pregnant
    I really suck at staying pregnant
  • edited December 2011
    They have a lot of different packages and will work with you on what you need... if you get in touch with Amy she could let you know what options they have: amypureluxe@gmail.com
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards