July 2012 Weddings

I found my shoes!!!

After going to like every store in town and looking at about 10,000 pairs online I finally found my shoes!  They were at David's Bridal of all places!  When I looked at shoes initially I was looking for white so I didnt even give this pair a 2nd glance.  I was playing around with the dress you wedding thing the other night trying to get an idea of what pink shoes will look like with my dress and if I wanted to change the colors of FI's vest and tie to pink and stumbled onto these shoes!  We went in tonight (fun date night for him) and I tried them on and LOVED them!  Obviously they came right home with us!  I am soooo happy that i finally have that figured out bc its been driving me crazy!  Once I have an idea in my mind about what I want its impossible for me to be happy unless its how I pictured.  These really are perfect for me.  :)  There is now a pic in my siggy!
:)AJ Pregnancy Ticker

Re: I found my shoes!!!

• Nati05Nati05 member
    First Comment First Anniversary
    edited March 2012
    Yayy congrats! They're adorable! Must feel great to have finally found them, I want to feel that relief soon too!! Haha
  • Those are adorable! I'm going to be looking tomorrow for shoes while I am looking for my FG dress.  I haven't even started looking really and I think its going to take me a while to find some.

Anniversary
  • I've only been looking for about 6 weeks but I was searching online every spare minute of the day. I saw a ton that I liked but they were all like $400+. I'm not gonna spend that on 1 pair of shoes! I just need to track down some cute flats & I'll be set! I'm thinking of making some glittery flats. Good luck on your search! You'll find the ones!
  • "only" 6 weeks?! WOW!! I just picked out the very first pair shoes I tried on with my dress. I guess I'm lazy haha. But mine will be in red! I love colors on shoes!
    doggie Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-club-boards_july-2012-weddings_i-found-my-shoes?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding%20Club%20BoardsForum:066005ef-215f-48b1-8655-328b41e07c52Discussion:99ad4b8d-0416-42d2-8a29-67760b7d12e2Post:d0f15b4c-efec-421a-a5b3-0a60792ff90c">Re: I found my shoes!!!</a>:
    [QUOTE]"only" 6 weeks?! WOW!! I just picked out the very first pair shoes I tried on with my dress. I guess I'm lazy haha. But mine will be in red! I love colors on shoes!
    Posted by mekiakoo[/QUOTE]

<div>I just figured some of the July brides have been engaged a lot longer than I have so may have been looking a lot longer.  I felt like 6 weeks was forever, especially since its been driving me crazy!  :)  Glad you found a pair you loved right away.  If FI would have let me red would have been our color instead of pink and I would have had red shoes!  I'm kinda glad he vetoed red bc I have been super inspired by having bright pink instead!</div>
  • They are really cute! I love the bows. Congrats on the check!
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Those shoes are cute!!!! That is where I found my shoes for my dress, I picked mine out the day I went to find my dress
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards