Illinois
Options

Springfield DJs

Hi ladies!I was seeking your infinite wisdom on DJs in the Springfield area. I typed it into google and am...how shall i put it...so incredibly overwhelmed with terrible Web sites I don't know whether to laugh or cry!So any help would be much appreciated. Thank you!
It's a girl!
BabyFruit Ticker

Re: Springfield DJs

• Options
    edited December 2011
    Check out Sound and Light Creations.  They are the DJ company I'm using.  I'm in Peoria, but I think they travel around IL.
    Photobucket
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    we're using dynamic sound out of bloomington, they travel to springfield and I don't think it costs anything. THey have a website too. Now you have atleast 2 good dj's to check out!
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    I'm using Stevens DJ Service out of Springfield.. He's a bit pricey, but worth it!
    BFP#1: 3/9/11 Natural m/c: 3/21/11
    BFP#2: 7/21/11 DS born 3/23/12
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Thanks everybody. Who knew finding a DJ would be so ridic?
    It's a girl!
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    It is crazy trying to find a good one. That's what I love about these boards. I just wish we had our central Illinois board when I was in the early planning stages.
  • Options
    lifeinaframelifeinaframe member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Joe Beck Entertainment is the best I've ever seen. I'm a photographer so I go to weddings every weekend if that helps you know my knowledge on the subject. I don't know the other ones listed or ones in Springfield, but Joe is the best. I recommend him to everyone. Your photographer will thank me because he gets the party going which makes for GREAT pictures!! :) Good Luck!
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    I am going with Complete Music Disc Jocky Service. They are rated #1 from this website! They have like 5 different DJs and seem to be really good! The price was very reasonable as well!
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    We're using Mike Greer at Audio FX. Highly recommended.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards