Illinois
Options

vendor rec's

Cake - Specialty Cake, Springfield. Great gal! She makes amazing custom cakes, her prices are fantastic, and her attitude is great!DJ - Star Talent Events, Springfield/Champaign. I worked with one of the owners of this company for 3 years and saw his level of expertise and professionalism. I recommend this company to anyone in central Illinois. There isnt a SINGLE song you could ever want that they don't have access too. Their prices are great and you can have 100% trust in them.Venue - Piper Glen Golf Course, Springfield/Chatham. Beautiful space, friendly staff, great prices. (except for their tent.) Very happy with this choiceFood - Nelsons Catering, Springfield. Long standing reputation in central Il, great food, great people. worked with me on a custom menu and are very competitive in pricing.Dresses - David's Bridal, Springfield. All the ladies were phenomenal. Austin was my sales gal and always took great care of me. No high pressure sales, spent hours with me and family finding THE dress. My BM's got their dresses here, as did my mom. The alterations were done here and they custom designed a 12-pickup bustle fo rme, UNDER $200!Flowers - True Colors Floral Artistry, Springfield. This was my MUST HAVE vendor, and I am incredibly happy with her. She is artistic, original and classy. She's thought of things I never could, has a magestic way of putting together flowers and can design something for any budget. Again, I have known her for years and never even considered any other florist.Hair - Attitudes salon. These gals are terrific. My mother, grandmother and I have been going here for over 10 years, and have never been let down. All these girls are absolutly fabulous. I recommend Angie, Kelly, Pam & Nicole!Videographer - After much reseach, I chose I Do Weddings out of Peoria. She sent me a video of a previous outdoor wedding, and it was wonderful. I do not have any personal experience with her yet, but I'd still recommend her.Rings - Kloever & Son Jeweler, Springfield. Find what you want, then go to Mark. He'll beat anyone in town on any ring. Promise.Decoration - Hobby Lobby. You won't find better prices ANYWHERE! Make sure to look for the sales, which rotate often. Stationary - invitationpaper dot com / products dot htmlBoth my SIL and I used their products. Invitations were great. Not as happy with the programs. But I only used one of them, the others might be fine. Great prices and selection. Perfect for DIY. Make sure to check their return policy before you order. Hope this was helpful! Have a great day!

Re: vendor rec's

• Options
    keawanakeawana member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Thank you for the extra info!!! I am planning to have my wedding either in Springfield or Chicago and those places sound wonderful!!!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards