Pennsylvania-Central
Options

Anyone know of a good seamstress In the area?

Hi,

I purchased my dress from David's Bridal, but their prices for alterations are more than I'd like to spend and I've heard their work isn't the best.  Anyone know of a good seamstress in the area? Or have any experience with getting you dress altered at DB?

Re: Anyone know of a good seamstress In the area?

• Options
    edited December 2011
    I bought my dress at Taylored for You in Mechanicburg and am having the alterations done there- Taylor is fabulous. I would assume she would alter dresses not bought at her store, but I don't know that for sure.
  • Options
    JJLeon210JJLeon210 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Gowns by Karen Chow...Karen is awesome and extremely well priced. She did amazing things to my dress, and also fixed up my veil that had huge holes in it. She's located off of Lititz Pike in Lancaster. Just google it and her number will come up.
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    I second Karen Chow! She does a fabulous job and is open to ideas.  She really knows her stuff
  • Options
    jfasickjfasick member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I got my dress done at DB in Hsbg.  I thought they would be expensive, but I'm only paying $100.00!!!  They have their prices listed in the store...if you wanted to see what they run.
    image 253 Made the cut!
    image 138 Are ready to party! image 115 Are missing out! Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Thanks ladies for the info.  I'll check into the places you recommended
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards