Pennsylvania-Central

Rehersal Dinner locations - Harrisburg area

Hi everyone! I'm thinking about places to hold my rehersal dinner and would like some suggestions. There will be about 20-30 people attending.  I would love it if it was on the river... Any suggestions are welcome!

Re: Rehersal Dinner locations - Harrisburg area

• slpankuchslpankuch member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    edited December 2011
    This isn't in Harrisburg but you might try this place for plan B if you can't find something in Harrisburg.
    John Wright Restaurant in Wrightsville. They have a huge open room with giant windows overlooking the Susquehanna River. If it's warm out they also have a patio beside the river. It's really nice. Food is great and they let you come a little early if you want to decorate the tables with centerpieces.
    http://www.johnwrightrestaurant.com/index.htm

Wedding Countdown Ticker

• jeheckmajeheckma member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I have heard that Dukes and Rock Bass Grill are great for rehearsal dinners. I live right over the hill from Dukes, so I can tell you that their food is definitely great! They have an upstairs room that gives more privacy. I am not sure about Rock Bass Grill.

If you are willing to go a little farther from Hershey, Pavone's Restaurant off on Rt.22 on Rt.39 towards Hershey. My sister had her rehearsal dinner and it was very nice. They have a small private section and the food was great.

*August Siggy for Dec. 2011 Brides* Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket
  • jfasickjfasick member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Dukes and Rock Bass Grill are to good choices for Harrisburg...both are along the river and have done rehearsal dinners before. 
    image 253 Made the cut!
    image 138 Are ready to party! image 115 Are missing out! Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • h_pearsonh_pearson member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    In the same vein as Dukes and Rock Bass, Dockside Willies is right in between these two restaurants. Here's the link for their banquet menu:
    http://www.docksidewillies.com/banquets.html
  • edited December 2011
    Neither of these are right on the river  but both are located in Harrisburg. First is The Firehouse Restaurant and second is Stocks on 2nd. My FH and I went to Firehouse for New Year's Eve and it was awesome. and Stocks is one of my favorites! Also check out Cafe Fresco =)
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards