Pennsylvania-Central
Options

It's over!

My wedding was on Saturday, and I couldn't have been happier with the way everything went!  We had some minor glitches, but I vowed to remember to look at the big picture and it worked!  Everything was wonderful!  We had great food, good music, and the people who loved us most!

One word of advice: Take some time for just the two of you!  We did, but now it doesn't seem like enough!  The day goes by so quickly... it's hard to wrap your mind around it!  Take a minute to soak it all in, because after it's over, it will all feel like a dream!

Bioliciousness

Life and death, energy and peace. If I stop today it was still worth it. Even the terrible mistakes that I made and would have unmade if I could. The pains that have burned me and scarred my soul, it was worth it, for having been allowed to walk where I've walked, which was to hell on earth, heaven on earth, back again, into, under, far in between, through it, in it, and above. ~ gia maria carangi

Re: It's over!

• Options
    bridalgal50bridalgal50 member
    First Anniversary 5 Love Its First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Congratulations!  You certainly had PERFECT weather for your big day - and you looked beautiful!

And thanks for the advice - I know so many brides don't take that moment to reflect upon the day.
  • Options
    ncd5015ncd5015 member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    edited December 2011
    You look beautiful!! And like PP said, the weather was perfect! Congratulations!

Wedding Countdown Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards