Pennsylvania-Central
Options

Photographer?? I've got one for you!!

I currently live  Jacksonville Florida and I was looking at photographers in our area.  After seeing the prices and their work I was looking for someone " fresh" with a different view on our area.  To make along story short I have some family in the central PA area they recommended Eby Photography.   My family had met him at another wedding  and said how delightful he was to talk to at the reception.  After hearing this I want to make sure he was legit so I gave him a call , after finding his info on "The Knot".   After a very long conversation about my wedding day  I decided to come up to PA and meet him in person(3months later).  I was so impressed that I booked him !!!  I flew him and his wife down to FL for a long weekend. The best is yet to come !!  He called me Thursday morning the next day and asked if I had any engagement pics?? I said "No" he offered an engagement shoot at the beach where I got engaged (no charge) I was thrilled and my husband actually liked the pictures !!! He showed up to the rehearsal Friday night an d took some candids of the everyone,  they were awesome!!!  Wedding day went smooth we had such a good time and the  pics were awesome !!  The only thing that was bad was the weather HOT HOT for a May 1st wedding in FL.  Thank you Eby Photography for making my wedding wonderful !!!

Heather:) 
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards