Pennsylvania-Central
Options

affordable photographers

Does anyone know of any good but reasonably priced photographers in the York or Lancaster area? I am hoping to not spend over 1000. Thanks!

Re: affordable photographers

• Options
    edited December 2011
    Sorry for those who have to keep reading the same information... I feel like a broken record... But you should definitely contact Solas Photography.  You will not be disappointed, and even their largest package fits into your budget.  They are a husband and wife team who do tremendous work, and their prices are incredibly low!  If you want to see sample pictures, let me know, I just got mine back this week.

www.solasphotography.com
  • Options
    slpankuchslpankuch member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Unfortunately Solas books so fast. I wanted them and they were booked!

I am using Chris Hayes Photography from Chalfont, PA. He travels to the area with no added cost, is always on time, and has great packages $1700 and UNDER! (One of them is $950)
    http://chrishayesphotography.com/index.htm
    I just got my engagement pictures back from him.
    www.chrishayesphotography.com/ss2011/stephanie_jeff
    Feel free to take a look!

He's really fun to work with too and he makes  you feel comfortable!

Wedding Countdown Ticker

• Options
    edited December 2011
    You should defiently check out Brad Adams! He is amazing and we paid under $900. He even gives you the entire flash drive with your pictures on it, which most photographer's don't. Here is the link to his website and a link to our website. If you would like his contact information, just send me a PM! :-)

BabyFetus Ticker
  • Options
    hlzanderhlzander member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I cannot say enough about my photographer Erin Keough. She does incredible work and is extremely well priced! Check her out!
    Wedding Countdown Ticker Started dating: 10/25/05 My 21st birthday & our engagement: 3/13/10 The first day of the rest of our lives: 6/9/12
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/local-wedding-boards_pennsylvania-central_affordable-photographers?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Local%20Wedding%20BoardsForum:107Discussion:62dc22d4-9a6c-4cdc-a7d7-3a6146200c88Post:7927a62a-f31c-4274-b1cd-0b90cc2b9176">Re: affordable photographers</a>:
    [QUOTE]Sorry for those who have to keep reading the same information... I feel like a broken record... But you should definitely contact Solas Photography.  You will not be disappointed, and even their largest package fits into your budget.  They are a husband and wife team who do tremendous work, and their prices are incredibly low!  If you want to see sample pictures, let me know, I just got mine back this week. <a href="http://www.solasphotography.com" rel='nofollow'>www.solasphotography.com</a>
    Posted by mb2712[/QUOTE]

<div>hahaha too funny...i feel like a broken record as well.  i always recommend love, magic & mudpies photography.  they do great work and are running a wedding package special.</div>
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    I agree!

Check her out on FB
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards