Pennsylvania-Central
Options

Honeymoons!!! for 3500 all inclusive??

Any suggestions here? We've already been to puntacana, jamaica, and cancun.. What else is in this budget? We want to at least go for 5 nights. Need help!

Re: Honeymoons!!! for 3500 all inclusive??

• Options
    edited December 2011
    I went to PuntaCana, so I'm no help.  I would try posting this on the Honeymoon Board!
  • Options
    ncd5015ncd5015 member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    edited December 2011
    We're going to the Riviera Maya, Mexico for our HM.  I've already been to the area, but it was a long time ago so I'm excited to go back! Have you thought of a cruise? We also worked with a TA and she was great! Really helped us find a great destination!

Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    SHALYNNMARIESHALYNNMARIE member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    we went (not for our honeymoon tho) to the bahamas,,stayed at breezes all inclusive resort and 3500 was for 6 of us! We booked the trip through vacations to go..i would check them out and also try trip advisor & book it.com

blog post photo
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    I know you said you have already been to jamaica but I really do feel as though it is the best bang for your buck. We are staying at Breezes in Runaway Bay. All inclusive, including airfare the total is $3400. We stayed at Breezes a few years ago and LOVED it. I would look into it. In that price range you are limited to Puntacana, Bahamas, Jamaica and Cancun. I say Jamaica so did our travel agent =) Good luck
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    hlzanderhlzander member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    We are going on a Carnival cruise to Florida and the Bahamas for 7 days. Carnival offers a great early saver rate! If you're looking to save money, there are plenty of ways to do so (inside cabin or ocean view cabin) although we got a balcony for only $200 more for the whole week. You could also cut costs but not doing any excursion at every port. You can really spend as little or as much as you want depending on what you want to do. I'd also suggest talking to a travel agent-we went through AAA. Btw, we are also saving money by leaving out of Baltimire-no airfare! Good luck!
    Wedding Countdown Ticker Started dating: 10/25/05 My 21st birthday & our engagement: 3/13/10 The first day of the rest of our lives: 6/9/12
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards