Pennsylvania-Central

Where to find bridal accessories...

I have purchased my wedding dress but am in desperate need of a VERY blingy belt or embellishment for the dress. The boutique where I bought my dress did not have any accessories that I really liked so I am wondering if anyone knows of anywhere that has a large selection of belts, jewelry, embellishmets. I looked on Etsy already but I would prefer to see things in person if possible.

Any ideas would be appreciated! Thanks!

Re: Where to find bridal accessories...

• I'm not sure where you bought your dress, but I shopped at Cocoa Couture in Hershey and they had quite a few blingy belts (and they have an in-house designer that can custom make them for you.)

Also it's probably a bit of a trek, but Bridals by Sandra in Nazareth has  a large selection of accessories.
  • Sweethearts Bridal in Wyomissing/West Lawn have stuff as well as Expressions in Mt. Aetna has books to order from
    Love is All You Need
  • I love Taylored for You Bridal in Mechanicsburg.  Taylor (the owner) is awesome and she always has TONS of cute accessories!
  • Tons of cute unique gift ideas! check out http://www.etsy.com/shop/moonstonecreation. it is such a cute shop with tons of handstamped jewelry, bottle openers, military related jewelry, keychains, cufflinks, etc... Makes great wedding gifts for bridesmaids & groomsmen. I really like the handstamped necklaces for the BMs. 
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards