July 2012 Weddings
Options

Wedding Day Playlist

Is anyone else making a wedding day play list to listen to when you get ready with your girls?  I am making a CD for us to listen to.  I don't know if the salon will let us play it there but I figured we can play it on our hour long ride in the limo.
Visit The Nest! BabyFruit Ticker BabyFetus Ticker

Re: Wedding Day Playlist

• Options

I haven't thought about this, but that is such a good idea!! I'm sure my salon would let us, b/c we are litterally taking over the entire place (it's not that big).

What do you have for yours so far?

Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    I've assigned one of my BMs to make a party playlist for the bus when we're heading to the reception (it's a 30-45 minute drive).  I'll just have the radio on when we're getting ready, though.
    Follow Me on Pinterest
    Kate's book recommendations, liked quotes, book clubs, book trivia, book lists (read shelf)
  • Options
    1.       “Goin to the chapel”-dixie cups2.       “Wishin’ and Hopin”- Ani Difranco3.       “I Do” Colbie Caillat4.       “Marry You” Bruno Mars5.       “girls just want to have fun” Cyndi Lauper6.       “Love Story” Taylor Swift7.       “It’s in his kiss” cher8.       “say hey I love you” Michael frantic9.       “I say a little prayer” reggae mix dianna king10.   “I gotta feeling” black eyed peas11.   “walking on sunshine” Katrina and the waves12.   “call me maybe” carly rae jespen13.   “you make my dreams come true” Hall and Oates14.   “brighter than the sun” colbie calliat15.   “feels so close” Calvin Harris16.   “love you like a love song” selena gomez17.   “marry me” train18.   “can’t help falling in love” UB 4019.   “cherish” Madonna20.   “breathless” the Corrs21.   Ever ever after “enchanted”22.   Accidentally in love “shrek movie”23.   That thing you do-the wonders 24.   Can’t get enough of your love babe-barry white25.   Every heartbeat- amy grant 26.   How sweet it is –james taylor     27.   L.O.V.E.- Nat King Cole28.   Summer Lovin-Grease29.   All you need is love –the beatles 30.   Chapel of love –beach boys31.   Get me to the church on time-my fair lady32.   White wedding-billy idol33.   Today I met the boy I’m gonna marry-darlene love34.   It had to be you-harry connick jr.35.   Love you madly- by cake36.   Honey honey- Abba37.   Build me up buttercup 
  • Options
    Awwww your song selections are so cute! They are all (mostly) wedding-y!

You should add "Then He Kissed Me"... it makes me think of a girl getting excited for her wedding day: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Nly-bfguf4k.
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    What a great idea!   I love your playlist too!  I think that'll be so great!  And I agree with bmore about adding "then he kissed me"

If you like country you could add forever and ever by randy travis, god gave me you by blake shelton, and i could love you like that by john michael montgomery.

I would also suggest adding love and marriage by sinatra regardless!
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic Anniversary
  • Options
    ha thanks everyone!!!
  • Options
    I saw a cute list of songs on Pinterest to get ready to on your wedding day. I figure we will just listen to an ipod of a big mix of stuff.
    Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Anniversary tickers
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards