Pennsylvania-Central

DJ Suggestions in Central PA?

I am getting married in the Hershey/Harrisburg area and am looking for suggestions regarding hiring a DJ... It's difficult to tell who is good and who isn't and since the DJ can make or break a reception, I want to be certain that I find someone who can read and work the room. Does anyone have any suggestions from PERSONAL experience? (I'm not looking for advertisements from DJs or their family members trying to drum up some business... I just want to find someone good).

Re: DJ Suggestions in Central PA?

• ladylisoletteladylisolette member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Check out Barcrawler Entertainment, or Kerry Diem.  I heard both of them, and they are reasonably priced.
  • edited December 2011
    Well, we are going with Double Trouble DJs.  Our wedding is not until next month but our meeting with the owner went really well and he seems quite professional.  The bonus is that you actually get two DJs.  I'm very excited to see them in action on our big day!
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic Anniversary
    my read shelf:
    Lisa T's book recommendations, liked quotes, book clubs, book trivia, book lists (read shelf)
    Books read in 2011: 32 of 75
  • edited December 2011
    We used Mixed Up Productions!  Mike was fantastic!  Our guests were dancing all night!  He is very professional and very very nice!  You will LOVE THEM! Even if you don't get Mike, I've heard nothing but great things about the other two dj's.  Mike is really serious about his business!  You definitely get what you pay for...and with MUP you get an awesome reception! 

GL!
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • edited December 2011
    I second Mixed Up Productions....we also used them (we had Ronnie Ramone) and it was a fantastic experience. Everything went smoothly and the dance floor was packed all night long!
    TTC #1 since 11/10
    10/11: Dx PCOS, 2000mg Metformin
    imageimage
    My Blog
    April Nesties March siggy challenge: Next Vacation, Anguilla!!
  • edited December 2011
    Occasions DJs are a bit pricey, but they did an awesome job at my sister's wedding!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards