Pennsylvania-Central
Options

Christmas Questionare

Christmas is soo close ladies! Just thought I'd get these new and 'improved' boards hoppin' with a little questionare:

1. What Christmas present you want most this year?
2. Where do the Holidays take place for you?
3. Are you a giver or reciever?

1. Sadly enough I asked for 150 4oz quilted jelly jars for Christmas. Haha I need them for favors :)

2. This year the holidays will be in WV with FI's family.

3. A giver! I don't like when the giver watches me open a presents makes me uneasy lol.

Re: Christmas Questionare

• Options
    edited December 2011
    1. I asked for a food processor...I know boring.
    2. My FI and I are going to CA to be with his family this year (12/17-12/27).  I'm excited cuz we haven't seen his mother, who is 86, since we flew her out last year and I've not met his sister and her family yet.  Also, I've never been to CA, and most importantly...won't be putting up a tree!!
    3. I'm a giver....love seeing their faces when they open the gifts I give...I'm a pretty good gift giver!  Since there will be so many of us together, we are drawing names to give gifts.  Our parents and siblings will get one of our e-pics that we just had done whether they like it or not....haha!  
  • Options
    coralorchid10coralorchid10 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    1. Anything for our upcoming new house or anything for the wedding. We don't live together and already have a bunch of stuff between the two of us, but not enough to fill a house!

2. Fortunately, this year, my fiance managed to get Thanksgiving Day and both Christmas Eve and Christmas Day off...which hasn't happened since we've been together! So for Christmas, we'll go up to PA the weekend before, then he'll go back to work in VA for three days, but since I can work from anywhere with my laptop, I'm going to stay in PA. Then he'll come back for the holidays!

3. I'm totally a giver. I get really excited about trying to find the perfect present for people and then watching their excitement as they open it.
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    1)I hate asking for things and since my parents are helping to pay for the wedding I told them not to get me anything.  I usually ask for movies and clothes though. 
    2) We are going to my mom's house which is like 10 minutes away My future in-laws come over too.Smile
    3)I am a giver, I love getting the perfect gift each year and then seeing them use it.  I love it!
    Michelle and Chris 10.10.10 ~Planning Bio~Updated September 12th~ 10/10 Siggy challenge: Walking down the aisle Photobucket
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    1. I have no idea what to ask for this year! DH keeps asking me, and I can't come up with anything!

2. I'm kinda bummed about the holidays this year. DH started a new job a few months ago & his days off are Mondays & Tuesdays, so that means he works on Thanksgiving, Christmas Eve, Christmas Day & New Years Eve. First holidays in years I'll have to spend without him! So it'll just be me & my parents this year.

3. I'm a giver - I love Christmas shopping! Which is good because I take forever finding the perfect gift!
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    tresslertressler member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    1. My Fiance home from Iraq

2. Here in PA with his family and mine!

3. A giver I love to see the reaction and I am a bad receiver!
  • Options
    edited December 2011

1. I really don't know!  H is a wonderful gifter, but i haven't even thought of anything I want.  Although the new thermal VS pajamas are SUPER cute.  I would LOVE new brown and black boots, though.

2.  This is our first married Christmas!  So, Christmas morning will be at our house with our doggers... then to MIL's house in the morning.  Then, if my parents are in town, we'll probably stop by there.  I'm not sure where meals will be though.

3.  I LOVE gift shopping for H, especially for Christmas and his birthday.  I spend way too much money and put way too much time into it!!   I'd rather just give people gifts that make them make that "oh wow, this is perfect, thoughtful and incredible" face.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    1. What Christmas present you want most this year?- I don't like asking for gifts but I would appreciate any help with the wedding. I would kind of like a jewelery armoure (sp?)

2. Where do the Holidays take place for you?- Well, my cousins will be coming down from Williamsport and my dad's family x-mas takes place in conestoga, my mother's will be in millersville.

3. Are you a giver or reciever?- I like giving gifts and making people happy, but I hate shopping. I like recieving gifts as well.. but who doesn't? haha
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    1. What Christmas present you want most this year?

I just want to be married already! But, if I had to pick one thing that could be wrapped up and put under a tree... a dog. That I could name Albus Dumbledore. And I could train to fold the laundry. That would be the most awesome gift. Ever.

2. Where do the Holidays take place for you?
    We both belong to families in the medical field, so for years, we have not had a standard-issue "Christmas is celebrated on Christmas day at such a place." This year, both sets of 'rents are coming to us, but last year my folks, the girls, and I went up to his folks' house, and the year before that, the girls and I were in Chicago with my parents. Thankfully, as the Keeper of the Grandchildren, we usually get to have a lot of influence over the festivities.

3. Are you a giver or reciever?
    Giver. I always worry that I won't respond with appropriate enthusiasm for a gift I have been given... or that I will over-respond and be taken as insincere.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards