Illinois
Options

DJ decision and costs

Hi

I am clueless on how to choose the "right" DJ.  I have a few that have been recommended to me.  They all seem the same to me :)  Does anyone know the range of prices for DJs that I can expect to pay?   Does anyone have someone they loved and feel comforable with giving me the ballpark price they paid?  I'm just outside of Chicago.

Thanks!

Re: DJ decision and costs

• Options
    edited December 2011
    We're getting married in Lake County and I knew my DJ was "the one" right when I talked to him. He was so polite, and I could call him or e-mail him and he would respond almost right away. We're only paying $400. He has a "regular" job and does DJ'ing part time so its not his main concern.

http://powr2nz.com/
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    My DJ was absolutely AMAZING!! I've never been to a wedding where every guest was on the dance floor....until mine! We used Spinnin Discs in Schaumburg. Go meet with them, check it out. Music was a huge priority to me and I was soooo nervous that I wouldn't find a good one. I was so pleased with them. We had Jonathon DJ, so I highly recommend him. I definitely didn't want a DJ where this was his side job. I feel that you get what you pay for. My DJ wasn't cheap, but worth every penny!
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Our DJ was around $1300-$1400 and was AMAZING !!!!

We used Okyne Medialab - They were fantastic and our guests keep saying how they did a great job packing the dance floor - They were pros and not cheesy!

Web-site is I thik: www.okynemedialab.com

I found them on facebook -  searched : Okynemedialabinc

Got a business card around here somewhere with more info if you need it.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards