April 2012 Weddings
Options

my 1st wedding related dream (more like a nightmare!) :(

Hello ladies,
So finally i have some free time to think about the wedding and visit the knot...I work at a University, and since grad. is around the corner, I have been super busy. Well today i called in cus I have the flu, i guess my body is just shutting down, so im in bed, hating it because i cant even breath. I have been falling asleep and waking up like every 30 min or so. Anyways, I had my first wedding related dream and it wasn't pretty, i feel so weird now and obviously scared..  I dreamed that it was the wedding day and i was sooo late, i didnt get my make up done nor my hair done.. since i havent bought my accesories, I dreamed that i was rushing to go buy my veil but all the stores where closed. So finally i found one open, and then I headed to the Church and everyone was already there waiting for me. I headed to the bridal room and nobody was there to help me change... and when i took the dress out of the bag it was BLUE, it wasnt my dress, i was about to cry.. then one of the bridesmaids yelled at me that the photographer was about to leave because she was mad i stood her up... (i booked some bridal shoots 2hrs prior ceremony) Then the priest left, he was rushing me and i couldnt get ready, i looked at a mirror and i was a total mess, IT WAS HORRIBLE!!!
 Gosh now im like scared that something like that will happen... i seriously fear, something will go wrong and ruin my day... I guess I can only pray for the best :(
April 2012 October siggy challenge Photobucket Wedding Countdown Ticker

Re: my 1st wedding related dream (more like a nightmare!) :(

• Options
    em01092em01092 member
    First Comment
    OMG that is so crazy. I had a bad dream about my wedding last night too!

It was about one of my BMs, who is long distance, and tends to never say how she feels about anything til she is pushed into a corner.

In the dream, she was being crazy about the dresses (I am picking a store and a color, they pick the style and fabric) and was being such a peach about it! I thought I was being so nice...she was recently engaged and is no longer, and she was not so generous, as she picked one single dress and gave us no options ( I was reminding her of this in my dream!). It was nuts. 
    April Siggy Challenge-Wedding Escape: Reading HG/dreaming about Peeta.... Image and video hosting by TinyPic Wedding Countdown Ticker Bio-Updated 4/22**
  • Options
    I haven't had any nightmares yet, but it is bound to happen when putting so much work and stress into the big day.  Whenever I have work related nightmares etc. I always try to laugh them off.  And when it comes to your wedding day I hardly doubt all those things would go wrong.  I expect that a thing or two might not go as I plan, but the important part of the day is that I am marrying the love of my life and nothing else really matters. 
  • Options
    rarditorardito member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    I had one a few weeks ago where I showed up and apparetly had never sent the invitations out.

Photobucket

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

• Options
    I think every bride has at least one crazy wedding nightmare. Some have them ALL THE TIME! Trust me ive seen posts LOL. So I wouldnt worry to much especially since we are still so far away. Also its sort of a good thing to have already gone through this. As brides we imiagine that this day is going to be perfect with no flaws and lets just be honest nothing is ever perfect. Its a safe bet that at least one thing on your wedding day wont go 100% according to plan. Just make sure you relax and let yourself enjoy your wedding planning and your wedding day. And if for some reason something doesnt go the way you planned take it as a grain of salt and just add that to your married memory bank. Most little mishaps at weddings go completely unnoticed by anyone other than the bride and maybe a Coord or a mom. So on the big day should something not work like PP said just be happy you are marrying this amazing guy whom you cant live without. Everything else is just a minor detail compared to that!
    Photobucket
    April 2012 April siggy challenge: How I relax image
    My Barely There Bio updated 7/12!
  • Options
    Just use it as a "What not to do".

Make sure you have you veil and you check your dress in advance. You said you think you bodys shutting down because you've been busy. Maybe your mind is just trying to tell you to slow down and take sometime for yourself during this crazy time. Working full time, and planning a wedding is not easy! I think its time for a mani/pedi! Maybe even a massage!! :)

Hope you feel better soon!
    ~Melissa Photobucket
  • Options
    Well im for sure glad im not the only one dreaming that something goes wrong... and yeah I know something for sure will not go as planned, but you guys are right gotta have a positive attitude and down the road laugh about whatever doesnt go as planned..... the important thing is celebrating the fact that i'm marrying my soul mate...   
    April 2012 October siggy challenge Photobucket Wedding Countdown Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards