July 2012 Weddings
Options

Finished Invitations! PIP AW ETA: whited out photo of center invitation!

Edit: here is the center of the invite!! SO MUCH GLUING

So, despite all the drama and the work with taping/gluing/assembling/stuffing, I actually love our invites. I don't have a pic of the actual invitation as I wasn't sure how to bleep out last names/addresses to keep us safe from potential stalkers, but here is a pic of the outside with the belly band ( i swear, the bellybands might be the death of me. They take SO LONG to put together), and another pic of all the enclosures and how they line up.

We have 40 more bellybands to do (out of 155) and my parents will be mailing them for us TOMORROW. I CANNOT WAIT for this task to be over with. Thank you all for your support and for listening to my vents!!!

Not only were the bellybands a PITA to assemble....it was also a PITA to get these pictures posted, TK does NOT like me today. so I hope some of our guests and hopefully you guys appreciate how pretty they are, hahaha!

Re: Finished Invitations! PIP AW ETA: whited out photo of center invitation!

• Options
    They look really good, I love them! And the bellybands look like they were worth the hassle, they are very unique and pretty!
    Photobucket
  • Options
    PS - the lavender color is all the same in real life. I used different iphone apps taking these pictures so that is why the colors came out funky, hahaha.

PPS - invitation lady wants me to send her pictures of the invitations and she also wants our wedding pictures sent to her after the wedding. sorry bout cha I won't be sending you anything suckaaaaaaa
  • Options
    Awww, it looks like they were worth the wait.  They are really pretty!  Love the purple and the font is so elegant.

Have you written your scathing review yet?
  • Options
    So cute!!! This must be a HUGE weight lifted off your shoulders!!

Anxiously awaiting baby #1! Baby BOY Due: May 30, 2013! Lilypie Maternity tickers

• Options
    They came out SO pretty!! I love them, especially the damask belly band :)
    imageAnniversary
  • Options
    Thank you guys!! whew, I feel better knowing that you guys like them, hahha!!

Penny: I haven't written the review yet....I want to let everything settle before I write it so I can be calm instead of just livig when I write it!!

oh, and for the record, I did end up having small little cards titled "Additional Accommodation Options" on matching ivory linen cardstock. We said something like "As we are concerned our original accommodation options may fill up, we have arranged these room blocks for your convenience" and made it small enough that it slipped in front of the RSVP card, so it didn't mess up the way the other inserts lined up. FedEx/Kinko's was awesome to work with and they printed 160 little inserts for me for $20 and finished in 2 hours!
  • Options
    Yay! They turned out great, despite all of the stress. The bellybands definitely were worth the wait, it totally brings the look together.
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    Awww, Butterfly, they turned out so pretty!!!
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    Love it!!!
    doggie Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    Gorgeous!  I looooove damask!
    Follow Me on Pinterest
    Kate's book recommendations, liked quotes, book clubs, book trivia, book lists (read shelf)
  • Options
    Very, very pretty!  Whew!
    weddingcake-1
  • Options
    Very pretty! I'm glad it worked out.
  • Options
    YAY!!!!!!  Looks awesome!!!! 

I want to see the inside!!  (go into paint & cut out the names!)
  • Options
    Yay! They look amazing, I love it all!

Anniversary
  • Options
    Love them! Glad everything worked out :-)
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic Follow Me on Pinterest
  • Options
    They look so pretty!!!! All of the headaches, stress and long hours totally paid off, I love them :-)
    Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Anniversary tickers
  • Options
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-club-boards_july-2012-weddings_finished-invitations-pip-aw?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding Club BoardsForum:066005ef-215f-48b1-8655-328b41e07c52Discussion:9b8e464c-1fa4-49e0-8677-b20facbc35ecPost:dc154e92-630f-48fd-ad7d-2ab82e50b6eb">Re: Finished Invitations! PIP AW ETA: whited out photo of center invitation!</a>:
    [QUOTE]They look great! It's horrible, but I kind of want o read the scathing review when you post it. My inner biiitch must be coming out...
    Posted by Schatzi13[/QUOTE]

uhhh, I'm pretty sure we all do! haha
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    I love them!!!!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards