Pennsylvania-Central
Options

How cold is to cold?

Im a 10/16 bride! Ahh!! and now we are trying to make the decision.. outside or inside. We really REALLy had our hearts set on having it outside- and all of our guests know its outside.. but if its going to be terribly uncomfortable obviously Im not doing that...  So... how cold is too cold?

Re: How cold is to cold?

• Options
    writergirl28writergirl28 member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I think that as long as your guests are aware that the ceremony is taking place outside, they'll dress accordingly the day of the wedding. If you have your hearts set on outdoor, I would stick to outdoor as long as it's not raining.  Temperature wise, I think anything below 60 degrees could be a little chilly for you if you have a strapless dress, but again, I think the guests will bring coats if they think they'll need one for the outdoor ceremony.
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    I agree. They will dress according to the weather although if it gets too windy I would say move it indoors I hear it might be kind of windy this weekend. What ever you decide I'm sure will with perfect! Congrats and have fun!!
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    You could always rent an outdoor heater if your really set on outdoors.  Restaurants use them to extend their outdoor eating months.  They work surprisingly well.
  • Options
    rccola1981rccola1981 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I too am a 10/16 bride with an outdoor site.  We are planning to go ahead with outdoor as long as it is above 50...
    "I said what I meant and I meant what I said, an elephant's faithful 100%" Dr. Seuss, Horton Hatches The Egg. My Ovulation Chart Ttc buddies with LexiMS!
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    i think some of it depends on how lengthy your ceremony is. what are you expecting?
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards