Pennsylvania-Central
Options

DJ suggestions in Central PA

I am getting married in the Hershey/Harrisburg area and am looking for suggestions regarding hiring a DJ... It's difficult to tell who is good and who isn't and since the DJ can make or break a reception, I want to be certain that I find someone who can read and work the room. Does anyone have any suggestions from PERSONAL experience? (I'm not looking for advertisements from DJs or their family members trying to drum up some business... I just want to find someone good).

Re: DJ suggestions in Central PA

• Options
    amatadeiamatadei member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I am getting married in the Hershey/Harrisburg area and am looking for suggestions regarding hiring a DJ... It's difficult to tell who is good and who isn't and since the DJ can make or break a reception, I want to be certain that I find someone who can read and work the room. Does anyone have any suggestions from PERSONAL experience? (I'm not looking for advertisements from DJs or their family members trying to drum up some business... I just want to find someone good).
  • Options
    tpender13tpender13 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I could reccommend a FANTASTIC company.....in Minneapolis. I would try posting this on your local board. You'll get people who have actually used DJ's in your area giving different opinions.
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Celebrations DJ. Awesome, knowledgable, helpful owner.
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/local-wedding-boards_pennsylvania-central_dj-suggestions-central-pa-1?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Local%20Wedding%20BoardsForum:107Discussion:778122ad-03fa-4bf4-a621-4b55b57908fcPost:96890461-21f1-4cbc-87ae-fd0bbc2ba2e2">Re: DJ suggestions in Central PA</a>:
    [QUOTE]Celebrations DJ. Awesome, knowledgable, helpful owner.
    Posted by HE987[/QUOTE]

Ron is the DJ and he is awesome.  When went with The Pro's(which Ron worked at when we booked)  We have CJ Coolsen as our DJ.  We went and saw him at a demo.  Ron was great too but wasn't available for our date but my FI really liked him. 
    Michelle and Chris 10.10.10 ~Planning Bio~Updated September 12th~ 10/10 Siggy challenge: Walking down the aisle Photobucket
  • Options
    edited December 2011

I would 100% recommend Mixed Up Productions!  They are fabulous!  Mike was wonderful!! Our guests were dancing all night...no kidding.  He is reliable, friendly, and has true passion for his work!!  GL

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    DJ Klock (Jason Klock)  He has been nothing but exceptional for me!

If your still looking. 

www.djklock.com
    -Amber, New Year's Eve 2010
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards