Pennsylvania-Central

HELP!

I'm on a tight budget (we're talking less then $5,000), but I want my ceremony and reception areas to be nice.  Can anyone in York or South Central PA give me ideas?

Re: HELP!

• VLS05VLS05 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011

I just checked out your profile and I see you aren't getting married until October.  I was going to suggest the parks, however it might be a tad too cold.  At any rate, I know at Sam Lewis to use the park for your ceremony would be free.  A good friend of mine rented a pavilion for $50 just so that people had a place to gather before the ceremony started, and it also provided a spot for her DJ to set up and a place for people to sign the guest book.  I would also suggest looking for church rec halls and such.  I know a lot of times they are fairly big spaces and they don't charge much or they ask for donations only.  I hope that helps.  BTW, the Hearts On Fire ring on your idea board is my ring!  Good choice! Laughing

• troxellatroxella member
    First Comment First Anniversary
    edited December 2011

Try checking with your local American Legion. My brother and his fiance are using the one in Linglestown and it seems to be very nice and reasonably priced!

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards