Pennsylvania-Central

Boudoir Pics

Got my boudoir pics taken this weekend!  Soooo much fun!  I HIGHLY recommend Leslie Gilbert Photography!  She was awesome! She made me feel so wonderful! Although Leslie is not our wedding photogrpaher, I trust that she would do a great job for anyones wedding!  :)
Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml

Re: Boudoir Pics

• edited December 2011
    Leslie is my photographer for my wedding and i LOVE her!  She did such a fabulous job with my engagement photos.   I've been thinking about getting these done with her.  Let me know if you'd be willing to share what the experience was like.

Thanks!! :)

Erica
  • edited December 2011
    I REALLY wanted to do a boudoir session with her, but I just couldn't afford it with everything else going on. I'm so glad you had fun though!
  • edited December 2011

I'd be happy to let you know what my experience is like!  I will be getting some of these pics back soon!  my email is [email protected] if you'd like to email!

Alpinker I know what you mean by not being able to afford it!!  If you have the money next time...do it!  She made me feel amazing!  The hair and makeup lady was awesome!!!!!!!!!! 

• TrishPATrishPA member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I have heard many good things of Leslie and met her briefly once, she seemed nice
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards