Pennsylvania-Central
Options

Photographer

Does anyone know of a photographer with the following:  2 photographers, unlimited hours, and rights to your photos?....I'm having trouble sorting through photographers.  Thanks for your help! :-)

Re: Photographer

• Options
    I'm not sure if my hours are unlimited or not(I am pretty sure we do because I remember him saying that he would also get there when we are getting ready to take pictures), but we have 2 photographers, and the rights to our photos and we are using Studio 11 West in York
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    Try www.courtneyanton.com

I am not certain about time limitations, but your other parameters are offered by her!
  • Options
    I'd highly recommend my photographer, Erin Keough. I'm not sure about unlimited hours but she has a second photographer and gives you rights to your photos. Her work is great and she is very reasonably priced.
    Wedding Countdown Ticker Started dating: 10/25/05 My 21st birthday & our engagement: 3/13/10 The first day of the rest of our lives: 6/9/12
  • Options
    gennavgennav member
    First Comment
    Simple Life Portraits offers all 3 of those things.
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    slpankuchslpankuch member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    edited May 2012
    My photographer, Chris Hayes Photography has all of those things you requested.
    He gives you the rights to the photos, 2 photographers on the wedding day, unlimited time with the last package on his website.
    Check him out here: http://www.chrishayesphotography.com/

We had our engagement pictures done by him and were absolutely blown away by them. He gave us a CD with all of the pictures and a slideshow we could post on facebook or e-mail. I got several printed from CVS with no problem off of the CD.
    He is shooting our July wedding and we just had our finalization meeting with him at our venue. He's crazy. He was walking around the venue grounds trying to find the best shot. He even thought about climbing a tree to get a neat shot from above. He's definitely hands on, fun to work with, and knows his stuff.

Feel free to check out the slideshow of our engagement pics:
    http://chrishayesphotography.com/ss2011/stephanie_jeff/

Wedding Countdown Ticker

• Options

Weddings by Paul V!!!! http://www.paulvphotography.com/Weddings/Weddings/18793702_6VVTzn

He is my phototgrapher and I LOVE him!!!!! He has been so great through out the planning process. Our save the dates turned out awesome and we are doing our engagment shoot this weekend!! So excited!!!

• Options
    We're using Thomas Beaman... I LOVE his work and he's reasonably priced for everything you're looking for!
  • Options
    Anybody ever use Jeff Benzon? Thanks
  • Options
    www.eventhorizonfotografie.com

Ryan and his wife, Joy, are great! 
  • Options
    Everlight Photography does an amazing job and she is located in Lancaster, PA. Hannah does all day photography with a DVD of images with the rights to print the images yourself. We also got the photos in web format so I could put them on facebook easily! Her work is really good and she actually studied with the guy who photographed Eva Longoria's wedding. Her prices start at like 1800 or something close to that but she may still be running her spring special right now. I told my friend about her she she just booked her and got a great deal. Check them out at www.everlightphotography.com. Best of luck in planning your wedding. I know how much planning there is to do! Congratulations and enjoy it!
  • Options
    az1177az1177 member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    Tight budget?
    Consider me for you photography needs!
    Free engagement session included with every wedding!!!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards