Pennsylvania-Central

Florist Reviews Needed

I have two florist appointments and I was wondering if anyone has any experience or commends about Flowers of Paulette's or Karen's on Country Road?
  Thanks
Anniversary

Re: Florist Reviews Needed

• I think Flowers by Paulette recently went under new management, so I am no help as to their current service quality.  In the past I would have never even considered them because of bad reviews and bad personal experiences with their designer.  Hopefully someone here has more current experience.
  • Absolutely, absolutely, absolutely Karen.  She is phenomenal, and you will not be disappointed!  She did my flowers and people are still raving about them!
  • Flowers by Paulette people are extremely nice but I agree with Daria24, they lacked creativity and wanted everything spelled out. I don't know about you but I had no clue what I wanted. All I knew is I wanted modern.

I also went to Floral Designs of Mount Joy. Jill the owner is fantastic. She will take your theme/colors and run with it. She even helped me to develop my wedding theme. She knows me by first name everytime I come into her shop (even with not appointment) and her work is extremely modern and different.

Wedding Countdown Ticker

• Thank! That helps a lot. To be honest I don't have much idea for flowers so I would definitely need help!
    Anniversary
  • I didn't know what I wanted either for flowers, and just showed Karen from Karen's on Country Road my colors, and she did the rest.  They were awesome!!
  • I met with Flowers by Paulette (who were very nice and reasonable) but ended up going with Petals with Style. Stacia is abosutel creative and willing to work with any budget.
    Wedding Countdown Ticker Started dating: 10/25/05 My 21st birthday & our engagement: 3/13/10 The first day of the rest of our lives: 6/9/12
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards