Pennsylvania-Central

florist recommendations - Selinsgrove

Hi everyone! So I finally have attire taken care of and thus, my colors - now we can move on to flowers!

I went through the Daily Item Bridal Guide a few weeks ago and got no fewer than 8 local florists from the ads. I would really love some recommendations!!

We're on a pretty tight budget, so if you know a particular florist is really good with working around that, I'd love to hear it.

Also, the wedding is in Selinsgrove, and some of the florists I found are from Milton, Mifflingburg and Danville. Do you advise getting someone a little closer? Does the price go up by distance?

I appreciate any feedback/recommendations! :-)

Re: florist recommendations - Selinsgrove

• edited December 2011
    My florist is Karen's on Country Road, and she's from York, PA.  She is incredible, and she's great with working with a budget!  I'd recommend her in a heartbeat!
  • edited December 2011
    We did Wegmans which was amazingly cheap and had a fantastic selection!  What was quoted at another florist for around 500, Wegmans did for 150.  Good Luck!
  • edited December 2011
    I am using Cheri's House of Flowers in Hughesville. They have wedding packages that are very reasonable and they will work with you if you have a budget.
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • HeatherB418HeatherB418 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I am using Kreations by Kris Florist who is located in Selinsgrove. She does great work and works with your budget. She has a lot of pictures on her website.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards