Pennsylvania-Central
Options

Founders Hall - Hershey, PA

I was wondering if anyone had their wedding at Founders Hall in Hershey, is planning to, or know anyone who has had one there...I am interested in an outdoor ceremony and really like the grounds at FH. I have been there a few times, inside and out, and it always looks gorgeous! Does anyone have contact information for the wedding coordinator (if they have one)? Much appreciated!!

Re: Founders Hall - Hershey, PA

• Options
    ncd5015ncd5015 member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    edited December 2011

I'm pretty sure you have to know someone who works or workedd for the Milton Hershey School in order to get married there. A couple I went to school with just got married there but one of their parents are house parents. I'm not sure about having anything outside though. I'd just call the general number and ask! Good luck!

Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    ncd is right- We looked into it, but weren't able to book there because we didn't have any "connections". Good luck though- it is a beautiful spot!
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    A few suggestions: 
    Historic Rockford Plantation: I played violin for a wedding on the lawn there.
    Lime Spring Farm: Beautiful, pristine setting right next to lancaster city but seems far removed from the city life.
    The Country Barn in Centerville: My sister-in-law had her reception there. Beautiful place! Also just played a wedding there 2 weekends ago.
    FYI: Im the manager of VIVACE STRINGS, seen on Central PA main page. 
    Sara
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards