Pennsylvania-Central

Hair and makeup in Lancaster PA

Hello!  I am looking for a hair salon and make up artist in the Lancaster area for my wedding party.  I do not mind going to the place if its in or near Lancaster.  Any ideas would be great.

Thanks!

Re: Hair and makeup in Lancaster PA

• RogueQueenRogueQueen member
    First Anniversary 5 Love Its Name Dropper First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I don;t know about hair but for make-up i can suggest Carmina Cristina. She is based out of Harrisburg but she travels free of charge.  Her website is:

www.carminacristina.com

She is super sweet and veyr talented. you can also check out more of her work on facebook.
  • edited December 2011
    I'm going to Headrush Hairdesigns in Lancaster. They do a whole breakfast thing for all the girls and they can do hair/makeup/spa/nails all at their salon. The women who work there are super sweet and I've gotten my hair cut their twice now just to see how they are and I really am happy with them. They are on Columbia Avenue and their website is:

http://www.headrushhairdesigns.com/

I hope that helps!
    -Amber
  • edited December 2011

We're using Tangles...it's on Marrietta Ave...near Roherstown Road.  They are great there!  :)

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • edited December 2011
    Luxe Salon
    http://www.luxelancaster.com/index.html

I was extremely pleased with my hair and all my girls hair. 
    We didn't get our makeup done there, but I am pretty sure they can do it.
    Good Luck!

• purple38purple38 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011

I'm going to Tangles Hair salon.  They have a great wedding package that includes style, make-up, goodie bags, pics, oh and fake eyelashes for the bride!  I've been there twice for cut/color/highlights and really like it there.  They were all really nice to me especially since i have super long/thick/naturally curly hair so i take about 3-4hrs to do!!  I see Kelly there ans she is awesome, down to earth and really cool!

I will have all my bridesmaids there along with my mom getting ready with me!  Can't wait!  I'm a Sunday bride and i was worried about having to find a salon that will open on a Sunday.  We will have the whole place to ourselves which is great!!

• TrishPATrishPA member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011

Liz Perez does hair and goes to your venue.

eperez17602@yahoo.com 
    I can't remeber the link to her site, but she can email it to you

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards