Pennsylvania-Central

Videographers

I am only looking for 2 videographers during my ceremony and one at my reception. I was looking at the Pros and they don't offer this package. I am just curious if any of you know where I could get a good videographer or company that can give me this package. Also quick stupid question if I get raw footage only am I allowed to edit it myself? Or do they prevent you from editing the footage?

Thanks Ladies!
Wedding Countdown Ticker

Re: Videographers

• edited December 2011
    I know an awesome company for you-- Birdhouse Productions.  Her videos are AWESOME!!  Her name is Natalie, and she has packages where you have two shooters.  She does all the editing as well.
  • edited December 2011
    Please say NO to the Pros.. so many couples I've interacted with were not a fan.  I like Cinemoxie.  They have a modern touch but are completely unintrusive to the point that you barely realize they're there!  Birdhouse is also fantastic!
  • MelJoe0909MelJoe0909 member
    10 Comments
    edited December 2011
    We used Brad Carlson for our videographer. He was great from before the ceremony to when we got our videos. Kept us informed and answered all of our questions throughout. Feel free to message me if you have any questions about us working with him. His e-mail is [email protected] or website is  http://mysite.verizon.net/resvk478

• RizNatRizNat member
    Third Anniversary 10 Comments
    edited December 2011

Thanks ladies. I will look into all of them. To be honest I was not really into the pros anyway. I didn't like what they had to offer. I was looking at them for my DJ and Videographer, but now I don’t think I will. If anyone has DJ requests as well send me them if you could. I will add another post for that! Thanks again.

Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • edited December 2011
    I am using Deswert Productions for videographer (great personality and price!) and Mixed Up Productions for DJ (also great in price and personality).  I would highly suggest inquiring about both!
    Anniversary
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards