Pennsylvania-Central

Photobooths

has anyone heard of any reasonably priced photo booths in the Lancaster , PA area? 

Re: Photobooths

• edited December 2011
    dj freez and katy trefry both have photobooths and are under $1,000. they were at the wedding expo at the lancaster host just this past sunday. there is another bridal expo being held at the eden resort (its free) which im sure will have photobooths there too. they also give you a percentage off by visitng them at their booth and sometimes a drawing for a gift card.
  • edited December 2011

I am using Katy Trefry for mine... her website is:
    www.katytrefryphotography.com and there's a photobooth tab.  She is AWESOME and her photobooth is top notch.  Tell her Malerie from TK referred you, and she might give you a deal.  She gave me one when someone else from TK referred me.  Good luck, and if you need any more info from me, let me know!  She's based out of Lauxmont Farms, so she's definitely in Lancaster!!

• edited December 2011
    We used Katy Trefry!  She was great!  Our guests loved it! it looked great...she had different curtain colors. It just went so well with the whole wedding.  We were very pleased!
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards