Pennsylvania-Central
Options

Where will you stay on your wedding night?

Looking for ideas of fun places to stay on our wedding night. I love B&B ideas, but they're so antiquey. Not into spending a fortune to stay at Hotel Hershey either, but where are you guys planning to stay?

Re: Where will you stay on your wedding night?

• Options
    edited December 2011
    We stayed at the same hotel that we blocked rooms for our guests
  • Options
    centralbridecentralbride member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Lancaster Arts Hotel
  • Options
    ncd5015ncd5015 member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    edited December 2011

We are having our reception at the Hershey Lodge and will be spending the night there as well.

Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    hlzanderhlzander member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    We are having our reception at the Marriott at Penn Square which is where we will be spending the night.
    Wedding Countdown Ticker Started dating: 10/25/05 My 21st birthday & our engagement: 3/13/10 The first day of the rest of our lives: 6/9/12
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    I stayed at a Holiday Inn Express. We purposely stayed at a hotel where none of our guests were staying (we had pranksters in both families). It was nice and we were too exhausted to really worry about how fancy everything was.
    Mrs. Wiggins image
  • Options
    slpankuchslpankuch member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    edited December 2011
    We are also staying the night in the hotel that we blocked our rooms off for our guests so we can have a morning brunch with family that stayed over night then go to our honeymoon in the afternoon.
    Marriott Courtyard at Greenfield Exit in Lancaster

Wedding Countdown Ticker

• Options
    Miranda2911Miranda2911 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Well, Westwynd Farms is near Hershey and has really nice rooms that seem super luxurious. I have never stayed there personally, but I have looked at the online pictures. The bed and breakfast itself is a farm, but the rooms seem really nice. I think they are under $200 a night, but each room would be different.
    Miranda "Tea For Teacher" http://teaforteacher.wordpress.com
  • Options
    jeheckmajeheckma member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    We are staying at the Hershey Hotel for two nights with the spa package!
    *August Siggy for Dec. 2011 Brides* Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/local-wedding-boards_pennsylvania-central_will-stay-wedding-night?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Local Wedding BoardsForum:107Discussion:ad1285a1-3dde-4c61-9484-d17f212f7ae0Post:a22bd5b5-6ca8-4a06-9dac-87ccafdaec29">Re: Where will you stay on your wedding night?</a>:
    [QUOTE]Lancaster Arts Hotel
    Posted by centralbride[/QUOTE]

I just checked them out online and the pics look amazing!  I'm just debating with us getting in so late from the reception if its worth the cost.
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    We stayed at the Hotel Hershey, as a gift from my parents.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards