Illinois

Raw/Industrial/Gallery Event Space on a Budget

I've done a ton of research and I've found many fantastic raw spaces for weddings in Chicago. However, I can't afford a 4,000-8,000 site fee on top of catering, florists, etc. Does anyone know of gallery or warehouse type places in the Suburbs that would be more budget friendly?

I'd really appreciate any suggestions you have! Thank you!

Re: Raw/Industrial/Gallery Event Space on a Budget

• My fiance and I are getting married June 2014 at Starline Gallery in Harvard, IL.  It is a little further west but so worth it.  There is also a metra stop there.  Bonus - you get the venue for 3 days!
  • MobKazMobKaz member
    First Anniversary First Comment First Answer 5 Love Its
    jlladen said:
    My fiance and I are getting married June 2014 at Starline Gallery in Harvard, IL.  It is a little further west but so worth it.  There is also a metra stop there.  Bonus - you get the venue for 3 days!

I was also going to suggest this. One bonus perk to this venue is that it literally sits at the end of the Metra line.....nice for any guests that may be coming in from the city.
  • Maybe look into City point Loft. I think they are owned by a church so the rental fee might be tax deductable.
  • Ladies,

The OP posted this over 3 years go and this was her only post.  She's long married & gone by now.  
    Formerly known as flutterbride2b
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards