Pennsylvania-Central
Options

Cork Factory Hotel

Did anyone have their wedding at this site?  Where were your ceremony and reception located?  Is it possible to hold a ceremony in the bar area?  ANy feedback is appreciated.

Re: Cork Factory Hotel

• Options
    redreviving6redreviving6 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    The site is pretty new...the hotel is under construction and I think only a few weddings have taken place there.  I am having my RD there but if you email Lindsey, they wiill take you on a tour and show you all the fuctions of the available rooms!
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    I dont know anything about the cork factory, but I worked with Lindsey for my reception at the Hamilton Ballroom and she is wonderful to work with! Good Luck!
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    We are having both our ceremony & reception there in October. It would definitely be possible to have the ceremony in the bar area depending on how many guests you have. The bar area does have some wide pillars that might block the view of some of your guests. We are planning to have the ceremony on the terrace. You should walk through the venue with Lindsey to get a better take on the ceremony options.
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    VintageFix-

Where on site were you planning to have your pictures taken?  Doesn't seem to have many photo-ops, which is why we are hesitating.
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    We are using a photographer who is great at capturing shots in any location. Some of our engagement photos were in a parking garage and they were awesome! I think we will probably go somewhere in the city for a bit to get some neat shots. This is the look we are going for and part of the appeal of the location for us. We are also not having a large wedding party to include in our photos. I agree, there isn't much as far as pretty grounds at the hotel. It is pretty much in a parking lot. There is a grassy area with some small tress and rose bushes in the back of the hotel. There are also a few parks very close that would only be a short car ride away.
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards