Pennsylvania-Central

Groom/Groomsmen tuxedo rentals?

Hi Ladies,

Do you have any recommendations?  I was thinking of using either Central PA Tuxedo or Men's Wearhouse...have you or are you going to use either one of these or do you have any other suggestions??

Just wondering what your thoughts where!!

TIA!

Re: Groom/Groomsmen tuxedo rentals?

• edited December 2011
    We used Formal Affairs and couldn't be happier!  Their prices were MUCH lower than Mens Warehouse and they looked great!
  • bridalgal50bridalgal50 member
    First Anniversary 5 Love Its First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I am all about Central PA Tuxedo!! 

Their selection and prices are great....and  they usually have a great "March Madness" sale- you can lock in your tux price then for whatever month your wedding is!
  • ncd5015ncd5015 member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    edited December 2011

We're getting ours from Cocoa Couture in Hershey.  Haven't ordered them yet, but we have decided on what we would like and they've been very helpful!

Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Kendrab05Kendrab05 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Not sure what area you are looking in but you may want to check J&b Bridals in Chambersburg.
  • We are using Central PA Tuxedo. We felt they were reasonably priced, but the part that we really like was the fact they own all their tuxes compared to many tux rental place that order them in. So in case one of the groomsmen has a wrong measurement it's not a big deal. They just go into their stock room and get one that's right. They actually had a deal (I think it's until the end of December 2011) rent one get one....so our tuxes ended up being approximately $70-75/ tux, when it's all split up.

• I would say formal is good...we went to men's warehouse because our color was one that I was afraid we couldn't find at formal. I knew men's warehouse would end up matching perfectly.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards