Pennsylvania-Central
Options

Anything about 2 reception venues?

Hey knotties!  I'm going to tour Colonial Golf & Tennis in Hbg and Spring Garden Conference & Reception in Middletown in August for potential vendors for our reception.  I was just wondering if anyone had any feedback about how easy these vendors are to work with and/or any overall impressions from anyone who has had their wedding there or been to a reception there?  Both have their own catering, too, which I like b/c I'll be planning this wedding from Virginia.

I'm really really excited to see these final two places and hope to lock down my reception venue by the end of the summer!!! So, ANYTHING that you know of these two places would be immensely helpful!

Re: Anything about 2 reception venues?

• Options
    edited December 2011
    I am not sure about the Colonial Golf & Tennis in Hbg or Spring Garden Conference & Reception but Spring garden uses Commonwealth catering and they have great food.  My son's school does a fundraiser from there and the food is great.  Sorry I couldn't help you anymore than that.  I have driven past spring garden but was never in it. 
    Michelle and Chris 10.10.10 ~Planning Bio~Updated September 12th~ 10/10 Siggy challenge: Walking down the aisle Photobucket
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    I just posted earlier about Commonwealth Caterers - looking at them myself. I liked how nice they were and I heard their food is good too. (I haven't personally tasted it but so far so good)
  • Options
    troxellatroxella member
    First Comment First Anniversary
    edited December 2011
    I was at a wedding at Spring Gardens a couple of weeks ago. I thought the space was nice and the food was pretty good along the lines of wedding food.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards