Pennsylvania-Central

Invitations

Hi ladies!

I would like to get my invitations at a local printing shop...instead of ordering them online.  Does any one have any suggestions of places I could get nice invites in our area??
I've loved you since I was 8 years old...
243 Invited image
171 Are ready to party! image
70 Are party poopers! image
2 Said they can't give an answer until a week before the wedding..EXCUSE ME?!!! image
RSVP Deadline WAS September 20th!

Re: Invitations

• It's not a print shop, but I'll be getting mine at Michael's. They have coupons in the paper every week. All you have to do is buy the kit and then print them out. They are beautiful and very reasonable.
    Love your picture, by the way!
    Wedding Countdown Ticker Started dating: 10/25/05 My 21st birthday & our engagement: 3/13/10 The first day of the rest of our lives: 6/9/12
  • Thanks!!!..and I didnt even think about Michael's Ill have to look into that!
    I've loved you since I was 8 years old...
    243 Invited image
    171 Are ready to party! image
    70 Are party poopers! image
    2 Said they can't give an answer until a week before the wedding..EXCUSE ME?!!! image
    RSVP Deadline WAS September 20th!
  • I got my paper and supplies from Cards & Pockets and got them printed locally at Wolf Printing
  • Try Harriet at Tipperary Square in Campbelltown. She has the cutest little gift shop and has books and books of wedding invitations to look at. She has done this a long time and has great suggestions/ideas. Also, her daughter has some really elegant handwriting and she addressed our invitations for our daughter's wedding.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards