Pennsylvania-Central
Options

Heritage Hotel ( Loxleys) for rehearsal dinner

has anyone looked into here?  I am thinking of looking into it but i was hoping to get your thoughts on here first.

Re: Heritage Hotel ( Loxleys) for rehearsal dinner

• Options
    edited December 2011
    We had my friend's bachloerette party there. The food was great and the staff was really nice. We were in a private room, but they have a really nice deck if it will be nice out.
    BabyFetus Ticker
  • Options
    MeganBMMeganBM member
    5 Love Its First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Was the Food expensive?
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    It really depends what you get. Here is a link to their website and you can see the menu on the left side.

BabyFetus Ticker
  • Options
    redtails22redtails22 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I'm having my RD party there. They have been great to work with. You can select a package menu, work to create your own or just order off the menu that night. They've been great. It's FI and I's fav restuarant in the area. We love the food and the prices aren't too bad. About what you'd pay at Olive Garden or a chain like that.
  • Options
    JJLeon210JJLeon210 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I love Loxley's!! I'm not sure about the hotel part of it, but Loxley's itself is awesome. They have yummy food and a really cool theme/place to hang out.
  • Options
    MeganBMMeganBM member
    5 Love Its First Comment
    edited December 2011
    we went to try their food on wed. night- the inlaws loved it! The only problem- the only room left is right in the front, and kind of small... :(  otherwise it is a winner!! 
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards