July 2012 Weddings
Options

RSVPs

I'm so excited I got my first RSVPs today and I just mailed my invites out on Monday. I got two back and 4 people are attending.  I hope everyone is as prompt as these guest.  Wouldn't that be wonderful?  I'm sure it won't happen but a girl can hope. 
BabyFruit Ticker

Re: RSVPs

• Options
    So exciting!  I mailed mine out on Monday too. I've gotten texts from friends that they have arrived, but I won't be able to see if we got any RSVPs until I go to the Future In-laws this weekend
  • Options
    I mailed mine out on Thursday last week and have gotten four so far! Our rsvps will likely take longer than normal because we asked guests to email or mail a copy of their wedding picture to us that will be used for the reception.
    Photobucket Anniversary
  • Options
    I just sent mine yesterday and already had a few friends text/email me to say they received them and they love them! It's so exciting!
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    We got two back so far.  One yes and one No. Both from FI's family.  Mine better step it up and start letting me know if they are coming.  Haha!
    Cate Daisypath Anniversary tickers
  • Options
    I sent mine out last Friday and my mom has been calling whenever we get RSVPs lol. I think we have a total of 3 back and all are yes'.
  • Options
    Woohoo! We mailed ours Saturday and have gotten 5 replies, only one of which was a No. Can't wait to get some more and start adding them all up!
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    I mailed mine out last Thursday and already got 5 responses with 8 people attending.  This is all my side of the family and friends.
    I love coming home and having mail that isn't bills! Lol
  • Options
    I sent mine out on Friday and I have already gotten 10 back!   So exciting!  I just love being able to check them off the list.  It is becoming more and more real as I get more rsvps back and as I see out countdown ticker move closer and closer to the wedding day!  AHHH!  :)
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards