Pennsylvania-Central

Venue that Allow Outside Caterer

I'm helping my brother and to-be sister-in-law plan their wedding, but we are having difficulty finding a venue that allows outside caterers. Initially, they selected the Jewish Community Center in York, PA, but they do not allow us to have our seafood menu. There will be about 250 people and the wedding is planned for November. Does anybody know a venue in the Central PA area that allow outside caterers?

Re: Venue that Allow Outside Caterer

• -The Millersville location on Prince Street downtown Lancaster. They have a great big room that has a ceiling that is all windows which adds really nice light.
    They allow outside caterers.

-Pheasant Run Farm - allows outside catering but you might have to check to see if the room is big enough for 250 people.

Wedding Countdown Ticker

• There's a Greek Orthodox Church in York that is GORGEOUS and has an approved list of outside caterers. 
    Pregnancy Ticker
  • York Heritage Trust has some beautiful spaces available -- they also have a list of approved outside caterers that can be used -- http://yorkheritage.org/a_sr.asp

From my experience, most of the banquet hall type places that allow outside catering will have a list of approved caterers. Do you already have a caterer picked out??

photo KimberlyWedding_zps9ece9155.jpg
  • My wedding is at York Hertitage Trust and they are wonderful!!! Check them out! They have a couple of different venues that might work for that number of guests.
    178 Are Invited
    image 126 Are ready to Par-tay!!image 52 Are party poopers.image 0 Can't find the mailbox.image
    RSVP Date April 14
    Photobucket
    Follow Me on Pinterest
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • lauxmont farms in wrightsville allows outside catering and i believe cameron estates inn in mount joy does as well. :)
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards