July 2012 Weddings
Options

TK on your phone

I just logged in on my iPhone and they changed the formatting of the boards. Now, they took out everyone's avatars and signatures. I know that I pretty much recognize everyone by their SN but the pictures made it much easier. End of pointless vent.

Re: TK on your phone

• Options
    BrightFireflyBrightFirefly member
    First Comment
    edited March 2012
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-club-boards_july-2012-weddings_tk-on-your-phone?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding Club BoardsForum:066005ef-215f-48b1-8655-328b41e07c52Discussion:9ee9ae14-3d70-47e0-a04e-7f9c8e7a37dcPost:a931994b-5084-4225-b8b3-5bfc31b93cd4">TK on your phone</a>:
    [QUOTE]I just logged in on my iPhone and they changed the formatting of the boards. Now, they took out everyone's avatars and signatures. I know that I pretty much recognize everyone by their SN but the pictures made it much easier. End of pointless vent.
    Posted by penny12986[/QUOTE]

Yeah - I recognize most people by a combination of Avatar/Signature and Username..I feel your pain.
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    Haha, I know that it loads faster but when I read other boards, I recognize most of the posters by their pictures.  Oh, first world problems, haha
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards